Thursday, December 27, 2012

A good outing


My son's art class conducted an outing yesterday which 'me too' participated. Thinking for not being the 'helicopter mom', it was only the 2nd half session that I went to peep at him. Man, that's a wonderful trip for both students and adults alike. They went to temple, Penang Heritage Chew Jetty, biggest Bomba in town, analyzing fire trucks and also not forget to draw and make art work at the station. In this remote country of ours, we rarely compliment over whatever deeds others have done be it for us or the rest of us. I told one of the teacher that having such an outing was such a wonderful experience for our kids. They learned whilst having some fun which not just confined to the four walls classroom learning. It's definitely a good outing.
ps: These are unrelated picture, the orchids in my house are blooming. I didn't bring my camera during the art outing. sigh!

No comments: