Sunday, December 16, 2012

As a World-community


It has been more than two weeks I changed my laptop's homepage from Yahoo to Google, so as I won't be fed with many 7+1 news (Ba gua news) which will always lure me to browse them whenever I'm at it. Since then, I'm not up to date to what's going on in the world. I got to know of what happened in Connecticut through Ginny. As we all live in the world-community that internet and blogging have brought us together closer than before, even in this remote country of where I live in, I'm deeply saddened and tears flowing when I read the news articles on the elementary school. Each and everyone of us play a role in keeping our community harmony and in peace if we all have the heart to maintain it. It is not easy. watch our words and do more kind things with our pair of hands, I do this, and could see the difference.
Emitofo.

No comments: