Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Another Vintage Japanese robe for toddler



I keep my hands busy with a few sewing projects in my craft room, the above toddler's Japanese robe had just completed this afternoon and can't wait to show it to you here. This is one of my favourite picks from local fabric shop hubby Jim brought me over during the weekend. I like to incorporate colorful flower motif fabric into my sewing projects mainly because I hope it would cheer you up a little. sincerely. and most of the time I usually will wear this type of pleasant looking clothes. come on, we ought to influence people with positive and 'yang' energy than the opposite one, don't we?
I remembered that I told a Japanese ex-colleague of mine this: "In life there is up and down, when you fall just dusk off the dusk and pick yourself up. Tomorrow is a new day and you still will see the sun shine...".
Say this - EMiToFo

No comments: