Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Road accident victim

My old friend rang me yesterday informed me that her father-in-law passed away during Devali holiday while he was motocyling to meet a friend. The accident happened at 8.30am not far away from his house. I was totally shocked by the bad news as her FIL was a healthy 60year-old and no one would expect this could happened on him.

According to her, the car drove by a man suddenly changed from fast lane to outter lane and rammed to his motocycle. He flung some 20meter away from the accident spot and died on the spot. It seriously injured his head. Came out in our local newspaper but I missed the report.

They are suspecting the car's driver is a drunk driver worst still he's gurnment inspector. nerr......the one who should reinforce the law break the law. I believes there are many of such cases not being published and the culprit should be prosecuted and sentence twice as much compare to the citizen.

It is a great lost to the family as he was a kind, gentle, caring husband, father, grandpa and respected by family and friends around him. Although I saw him 1, 2 time during my friend's child birth when I visited to his house, me too felt sadden by his sudden passed away.

He will be deeply missed by all people around.

No comments: