Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Offended someone

Sorry... I didn't mean it.
Yesterday I was with my gang hanging out at Queensbay Mall. They are the Kengs (a deeply in love senior couple), Emma, Patie and a medical doctor - Daphne and myself.

Our conversation started when this doctor was suggesting that we should make an ebook on promoting 'how to build a long lasting relationship with spouse' as the Kengs are the example. Then I said: "not to promote the childless part" oppsss....I'm so sorry. I really didn't mean to offend their feeling. They are my friends. .... really too fast the words pouring out. What I really mean is if you have children at young age, what romantic also gone like my case. Just forget about romance until they are older and able to be independent.

I prefer and advocate for a balance life and healthy family. When a couple married and decided to live life together, naturally we are hoping to get our own offspring and extend the family members. I feel weird and imbalance if couple with childless thought. It is such a selfish and individualistic person. The exceptional case like they have health complication or infertility, they are excluded in the category.

Don't forget that life lies in how much you give, not how much you get.

No comments: