Saturday, September 22, 2012

Leave print bookmark






Completed two scrapbooks to be passed up in a week is a heavy task for a mum. On the other hand, it put my artistic side into good use whilst having really limited time for sit and think. I've included a few leave prints into the books under Go Green section. Because of not having enough leaves in the study room, we make more today and included a Chinese poem at the back of each leave. Memorizing these poems for a grade 2 student is another big task, oh gosh. But learning should be fun instead of painstaking, right? And I'm hoping to see that 'fun' taking place soon. Keep fingers crossed.
But as I see those leaves, I'm getting like'in it ; ) art and craft project from nature thing is inspiring. Also, this is the shape of collar in this kebaya dress, the sirih shape.

No comments: