Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Baju Kebaya with lace


Homemade sardine pizza for dinner




In the making...

 Baju Kebaya with lace (Front view)

  
(Rear view)


It's raining season, we prefer to stay home mostly to enjoy home cook. Pizza for dinner is a not often, but always in demand, sometimes tops with chicken satay or occasionally with tuna or sardine fish. Yeah, that's less mundane compared with everyday every meals with rice.

I've had completed that pair of so.. so... very time consuming baju pengantin (bride's clothing). That's my course work. I'm the one who asked for it. Most probably in another few months but not sooner, I won't dare to touch any lacey thing. Gosh, that's not easy, really. Anyhow, I've taken the picture of it to share with you, that's in the size of S. Button at the front and the collar is in the shape of sirih with a little collar at the back.
What do you think of this baju kebaya? Feel free to share it with us here...

Stay great, friends.

No comments: