Thursday, August 30, 2012

Melinda's Doll Dress

 (Melinda's Doll Dress)


This Melinda's Doll Dress has been in the queue piled up on my sewing machine for quite some time, finally I was able to finish it after completed that pair of lacey baju kebaya. Gosh, I'm a little phobia when mentioning lace... let's forget about it first, we now talk about this brand new Melinda's Doll Dress.

We're living in only one-season weather, wearing something made from light fabric, without collar and sleeves and in simple design is an ideal, for me in daily wear. But, a petite figure like me is not easy to find one. The material of clothes that always shun me off from buying them. What's more when I needed to juggle between many roles, one time as cook, the next as chauffeur, baby sitter and etc...I really need clothes that is comfortable and can wear for inside and outside of home. So, after having all these considerations and getting the right fabric, I constructed it and here's the piece. I named it so because I have a friend whose name is Melinda and she always likes doll dresses. She says even she's not pregnant, she still can wear it : )) LOL...Don't get me wrong, I'm not having a baby either ; )

So, this is my doll dress. What's your favorite one?

No comments: