Thursday, August 23, 2012

AYa's Mini Peter Pan Collar Shirt

Wishing all our Muslim friends a very Happy Hari Raya.


Lovely, lovely, lovely...
The above pictures were drawn by the littlest R. Obviously he knows the celebration and what holidays he is in now.

(AYa's Mini Peterpan Collar Blouse)

I can't wait to show you this piece of creation I created and how it resembled my clothes making recently. I love this piece very much. One would have heard and seen Peter Pan collar which is a pretty common style to style the collar, but what about Mini Peter Pan collar? I haven't seen one. So, with some skills in hand and with the creative mind, I put them altogether into the existing blouse that I have in the handmade craft store, Etsy, that's the birth of AYa's Mini Peter Pan Collar Blouse for you.
What would this world be if there's no creativity, no artisan? Sometimes, this new and fresh ideas take my breath away.

Every piece of fabric is handpicked and selected by me. Maybe that's the reason why each time I completed making a dress or clothes, I am soooo... tempted to wear and eventually wanted to own it despite having more than enough in the wardrobe : P
So, I resisted myself even from trying it, otherwise, there won't be any in the shop!

Friends, what are you making recently? Do share...

No comments: