Monday, December 12, 2011

Some sewing projects

A few projects I can called it completed after so many hours of drawing, snipping, sewing, ripping and sewing again in finishing it. phew...
This blouse is my size of M/L. and again the fabric is a Japanese print cotton.


I ran to the shop for the wrap button service...


These are my younger son's knee length pants made of Japanese quality linen. His size is around 4-5 yo old one.


I chose and lined it with some matching colour fabric and it stand up surprisingly.


My husband called the pocket design a stylo-dymalo one! He loves it and asked me to make a pair for him as well ^_^

These pants pattern is deemed as one of the best that I've created so far. It fit excellent yet coupled with quality fabric being used, that should called it a perfect wear for the kids.

No comments: