Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Baked fish

If you're following my blog you will know that I'm a fish person that can't live without fish^_^
There are also many of fish dishes I can cook out be it deep fried, clear steam or cook with other spices and marinates.


Yesterday, I bought a ready made chilli paste and added with extra onion, curry flower and some sugar then baked this local mackerel in the oven. It's extremely delicious to eat with rice. Yum. Yum..


In another note, there's a mega bookfair held at Popular Bookstore and we managed to get a few titles, one of it is a short stories book that suits my little readers and being translated to "A little walkable house" originated from P.R.C. I hope they will read and stay put, because one already get an injured knee and the other with a wounded thumb. They keep play falling off from their bicycles that caused them easily get cut from corners and angles. I'm planning out more activities to keep them entertained in this long holiday.

No comments: