Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A new pencil case

Year end school holiday is started. My younger son will be in junior elementary when school reopen by beginning of next year. I was overly concerned I guess for all the necessary preparation for his new schooling. These few days I've been started to plan what are the things I need to make to him and what he might need on his stationery, school uniform, school bag and so on... and without second thought , I had the urge to make a pencil case for him and within a few hours this is the thing I come out with... a metal zipper pencil case.
The end product is quite satisfying and look lovely to me, my kids love it. It is made of heavy fabric and lined with super cute Japanese print cotton. I believed this pencil case would last for some time and being user-friendly for even young kids.




No comments: