Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Old and new





I've got a new overedge sewing machine. Hubby says by running to craft shop for the overedge sewing service each time I needed is way too time consuming. He bought for me one : P and thus, I could sew more things and hopefully can sell at an online store.

Kids grow and grow, the pajama pants that my sons are wearing mostly are way too short for their height. While I still need to improve further on my sewing skills, the simple and loose pajama pants are the most practical stuff I can sew for them. And the most rewarding return is they like to wear mummy sewn clothes most. I involved Russell in the making of his pants, he decides on which fabric to put on for the pocket and how many pockets he needs.
Besides, the brown knee length pants are for my mother, who never ask me to sew anything for her. I choose my favourite colour - that's brown. But but... these pants are a little too tight for her and it end up to be mine :( May need another few days to get her new pants done.
What have you made or done for your love ones, you may share that with us... looking forward hearing from you...

No comments: