Thursday, December 24, 2009

Spending spree...

I'm a big spender actually, can't deny that... when it's time to add new things or replace old things, my true self unleash...

While on a working cum shopping trip, we found this frame on sale by exhibitor from China. The word is Jia means 'Home/Family'. I've been searching for this type of big calligraphy for quite some time, I can't resist it, thus immediately bought it back. To me, every home should have one that could bring everybody home and keep us together...


Also, we got some new electronic item added to our home - a new LCD tv. The searching ended yesterday after few visits to electronic store Harvey Norman to hunt for the right purchase. It's a 42" Toshiba. Hubby could uses it for display and presentation to client as well instead of an OHP projector.

No comments: