Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009

I would like to have a post on this last day of the year. Most of the time I missed it. But I don't again, to miss it. LOL!

Years back, usually I would prepared a well written new year resolutions. Then, come year end, I would examined if all the targets were met, if the resolutions are completed and if all the bad habits had changed?... I doubts if these method work for me?! What happen was, while you're preparing the resolution, it was still fresh and you had the aspiration. Come next month, I eventually started to forget what's in the paper... : P

So as I aged, instead of preparing new year resolution, I would recall what has been done for the past year, what are the things that need to be done in time to come... appreciate life and enjoying more beautiful things, perhaps...

Have a great year ahead.

No comments: