Thursday, December 24, 2009

Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion & Penang Hawker


Some family members from Ipoh came over to visit. Brought them to a few tourist spots, also not forget to bring them to savour some of local hawker food. My long time preference still pancake! It does comes in few 'version' of Penang pancakes. The picture above, Uncle Guan's pancake is located in Burmah Road. I bought because my kids would love to have something to munch on while going for a longer travel; not really my preference : P

Another discovery of Penang, it is Baba and Nyonya Peranakan Mansion located in the central of Georgetown. No doubt that I've been living here for more than 30 years, I haven't been to this place before. And again, it's the tourist that brought me here..lol...the entrance fee is RM10 per adult. Kids under the age of 6 is f.o.c. Sorry, no photo cos' no camera inside.

No comments: