Monday, June 23, 2008

My number STRIKE

I'm a super-duper kind person who don't earn a living and always act like philanthropist :P

Went to Tuah Pek Kong temple yesterday, an unemployed man keep sticking to hubby to ask for money. My husband said to him : Now economy no good, everybody susah, cannot give always. Waited there for other relative to complete their prayers. That man still never give up and keep waited as if we'll give in.

aiya...... I pity him. So I pulled out a bunch of 1 Ringgit note and hand to him. He counted 1, 2, 3. It is 3 ringgit. He says to me: "3 will be your lucky number." Then he keep on with his 'senses' as to predict a number that will strike for today also mean as a way he showed his appreciated towards the 3Ringgit that I gave him. He said again: "There are triple six, last number not six, it is five." I reply with a smile and said: "Thank You."

I put a 2 Ringgit bet on the number 3665 and it strike at Magnum... shiok lerr... next time must bet more if got this 'kang tao'.... heeheee.....

3 comments:

Grace said...

Being kind-hearted pays off!

Samm said...

hahaa...that need some luck too.

Samm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.