Thursday, June 19, 2008

Link House in Subang Jaya

Visited sis-in-law on 07Jun. Went there for a 2nite stay in their newly moved in LinkHouse. Well, I can say it is well renovated their new home. Also not to forget bring her something as house warming gift. I bought the round antique china which me-too really love it.


It is only a 2 storey house from out side view, but there are 5-storey inside the house. The most bottom floor is kitchen (underneath floor), then entrance floor with a koi-pool & a kid's game room. Followed with living hall on 3rd storey, then the next floor is the 2 kids bedroom and the top floor is the master bedroom.

If you are a person who enjoy modern lifestyle living, link-house may be one of your choices.

Well, if I have that budget, I might as well buy an orchard or 2 acre land at rural area and can enjoy that peaceful kampung life; and keep me busy all day long with big space to plant my vegetables & to rear chicken! Most importantly, my kids gets spacious land to run around, even you can build your own swimming pool ^_^

No comments: