Monday, June 30, 2008

Herbal Medicine


Met with a friend in my neigbourhood yesterday. She was asking when I'll be planning for the 3rd? That reminds me of the very early years in motherhood - "not easy" this is the word to describe all.

The worst part was during the confinement month I was suffering with overheat in the body. After I consumed the remedial soup with hi alcoholic content, it burnt off my throat. I could felt there was a cooked layer throughout my throat. The next morning, I almost lost my voice.

Went to see chinese traditional practitioners, some even say that's impossible. And I think of If I'm not feeling well most of the time, I'm not able to babysit my 2 babies whom they are only 1 year apart. Thus, I kept searching for the right practitioner for my sickness without giving up.

At last, I really met one and he is the best so far. Once I found his place, that gave me the 'Ahh..." feeling. You forever wouldn't know it if no one recommend it to you.

I followed the medication that he prescribed for a year to get rid of the heatiness and at the same time to heal my throat. After another year of follow up medication, it goes off completely.

I like traditional herbal practitioner because it really could cure the sickness completely. The dosage is high in the beginning, eventually lesser and lesser after you are getting better.

I could see there are herbal medicine for cholesterol, diabetics, black spots on face, knee pain, breast discomfort and etc. There is medicine for every sickness - he tells me.

Penang island has treasure.

2 comments:

Grace said...

This Sinseh has fantastic healing power. Thank you so much for introducing him to me. I'm now a constant consumer of his herbal medicine even if I'm not sick; prevention is better than cure!

Before this, I've never trusted this kind of traditional medication – no scientific testimony. Apart, the taste is horribly BITTER, thinking of it now makes me want to throw out!

My perception changed when I was miserably sick for weeks and the Sinseh cured me with a bunch of freshly pulled grass and his brown powered medicine, thank god the medicine is packaged into capsules. The grass was boiled in a big pot of water and added with brown sugar. Drinking the grass water and swallowing the prescribed capsules subsided my fever and the ugly ulcers all over my lips (which have persisted for more than 1 week, under paracetamol & powerful anti-biotic medication).

Now, I trust his medication. I even feed my precious toddlers (4 & 2 years old) with it, usually when they catch a cold. Guess what? They love it. Most importantly, they recover fast and everyone is healthy again.

Samm said...

Thanks a lot for the good words, Grace.
I'll let the Sinseh know and hopefully we'll get some discounts during our visit : P