Friday, June 28, 2013

Kids weekend activity




It's weekend. I reintroduced one of their favorites play - play tent.
As soon as the play tent is being set-up, the kids realized that it needed a 'door'. Without wasting much time, I quickly gathered up all the fabrics needed for that particular 'door panel'. da...da...that little quilt cover is their 'door' now. One little funny thing was that they even waited patiently whilst the mom works her magic out to construct their 'door' in the middle of the night. The easy-to-satisfy kids are amazed and feel very delighted over the new addition to their hide away. The younger one even proclaimed this and saying "Luckily we have one very genius person in this house!" When I asked further who is the person, then he says: "You lah..." hmmm.....I've been doing all these; caring, tendering...them, why is this gesture caught so much of their attention...I'm puzzled...Whatever it is, as long as they are happy, I'm happy too.

Details further to the above, that hide away means has many of their loves - pillows, blankets, softy bears, books and etc, but also not forgetting their torch!

Have a great weekend, friends!

No comments: