Tuesday, July 5, 2011

In nice clothes

In between sending kids through and flo from school; home-schooling and my everyday monotonous morning marketing, it can be dull and boring sometimes. In order not to look boring each day, I try to wear better and being a little bit more fashionista can cheer up the people around and also to ourselves!
This is proven this morning and this is what I'm today.
With this attire, the moment I step into the market of this little town, friends and sellers most of them greeted me with their lovely smiles. Yeah, I know I wear better than the casual home attire today... ahem...... believe me or not, people would look at things that are pleasing to their eyes, what's more when we're wearing something in your favorite fabric. This sleeveless shirt still remained as one of my all time favorite.


This is a one-piece dress which had just completed. I asked hubby to snap a photo of me in a vintage metalwork belt (is that called belt?) passed down to me by my granny.

So, when you're not in good mood, try something nice to put on for yourself. It will change how you look dramatically. But there are times when you are really in good mood and you want to tell others of how you feel for the day, so you wear good.
er.. but then, just don't get me wrong the next time when you see me in nice attire, you thought that this gal must be in bad mood ...hope you get what I mean....
whatever it is, just be yourself. Enjoy your day... ; ))


No comments: