Thursday, December 4, 2008

Leadership At Stake

Our people in the organization and myself occasionally socialize with friends and groups in the IT industry as well as educational functions.

I noticed that there are tonnes of the so-called Leader that their leadership comes only from the position they are holding in an organization. This can't proof me wrong any further when I just met one 2 days ago.

More often that not, these leaders does not portray an identical leadership style to lead. Yet they want people to fully follow and listen to them not even allowed their group members to speak out. I'm a person who speak my mind and thought, do you think I will fully listen??? I don't even able to find a reason why people need to follow and listen!!

Let me tell you la.... a true leader that could make me 'tabik' from heart and mouth one are:-
1) He is able to make sacrifices for his people; a selfless self,
2) He has an identical leadership style that different from the others;
3) He is a forgiving person to his people; meaning to say he don't keep things in heart.

More often than not, ladies leaders are lacking of these traits that make them less a leader.

No comments: