Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Preschool for my children

I've been searching hi and low for a school for my 2 kids for schooling next year. Ryan will be 5yo and Russell 4yo class.

There are a lot of preschools as tok tok sing song with so many principles and philosophies, and I'm wondering how good there are at each lauded principle??? Only God knows.

I not an easily 'sway' person. Choosing a school is not like picking and buying a dress. It's an institution that is going to impart knowledge and build human being, can play play arr? Don't look at the 'cosmetic' of the school. I still remember the principle of a preschool say this: People tend to judge based on appearance and outlook of school, that's why she need to buy cosy preschool furniture, hang this hang that. For me it is merely to pleased parents' eyes. Sorry, it doesn't work for me.

The depth of knowledge can't be seen, same to, can you see a good teacher or a good school? Time will tell.

No comments: