Monday, September 15, 2008

Math & Science not in English again?

Recently there has been a lot of concerned parents writing their views on switching of language in teaching Maths and Science. Well, inclusive of myself too concern about it. Because I need to get them prepared to be comfortable with language that will be in used when they are in official schooling years.

As for me, I would say "Keep It In English".

There are a lot of ways that can be adopted to improve English language be it used in Mathematics, Science or non-science, whatever... If the policy maker wish do make the teaching of this International Language a success, improve on the quality of our teachers, produce more quality books, practice and use the language more often. These are some of the ways which could be easily work on instead switching from one language to another after failing one and another oppss..... Parents too go hair-wired, apa lagi budak sekolah kita, hmm.. lagi pening.

Me too are not from english medium school, yet I can say it is not bad with the current state of spoken and written English. I keep on improving myself by reading lots of books until now. I always remember - no pay no gain la...

No comments: