Thursday, September 4, 2008

Home Cook Meals

These are common sight on our dining table to be served as lunch or dinner. 1soup, 1fish (under meat category) and another dish maybe from meat or vegetables. I'll served it on the table see who want to eat first, can start dining. As for soup, it will be served last because we like to have it while still hot. The papa favour the soup mostly - a daily must have. Mine, I like sambal belacan...

One may not used to cook daily because it's a tedious job to cook all the fresh produce from market. As for me, it took me a while to get used to homecook daily. As a start, I used to cook 3 days a week. Then, after 2 or 3 months I cook with more consistent and frequent. Finally reached a stage like today, no problem to get the meals done spontaneously within 2hrs. Provided that there are sufficient ingredients around.

No comments: