Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Someday as Business Consultant

as I was reading articles on entrepreneurship, I have something in my mind that maybe 1 day I can consider doing - be a business consultant not only by theory, but with realistic experiences and I'm still experimenting it : P

I can say that doing business nowadays is like You Gotto Pleased Everybody, But No One Pleased You! piss off right?! Yes, this is the real thing in business.. The market now is terribly competitive. You need to multitask - do admin work, accounting work, be a despatch, the manager that basically cover mountain, cover sea and cover 'sh_ _'. Hopefully this will not last long to convert me into a more happy person ^_^

No 'shiok' wat if no challenges. Purposely make life more difficult one me.....

No comments: