Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Arrogant Rich

I have an unpleasant experience with the rich. They are a manufacturer of paper stuff. I have a few purchase with them which they promised would accept cheque payment in the subsequent purchase, not post dated cheque horrr... cheque with the date of your purchase lerr!

One day, I returned to the shop and place my order. They tell me upfront this: "We only accept CASH money". huh... after i drive 40minutes under the real hot sun at 3pm to arrive to their storefront, just could just throw me this words without a second thought. they think I got nothing else to do as i'm begging them for giving me a living.. Since then, I stop selling their products and not a single item of them is in my store. I would never consider selling them again!!!

Since then, I'm not going to be lenient with the rich. Some really do not reserved our respect. Partner with people that what to grow with us, not the already successful one. Just not worth to help them promoting their products.

Our intellectual property will outgrow their manufacturing capability. it will.

No comments: