Friday, December 25, 2015

In December

This year is the first time ever conducted tuition class till Christmas eve. Although I'm not really celebrating this day, but I do join in the fun with friends who are celebrating this day in this magical month of the year. Not very common as I prefer to give students at least half a month off in December before new schooling year starts. They needed rest and healthy leisure time away from classroom, revision time and unschool. Ever demanding parents which have declared themselves a month off in November which turn my teaching plan into chaos. I've had experienced that the parent would say "Thanks" only when her daughter scored ninety-eight in her test paper. Please don't forget that if you can't product an A, gone you, teacher. With an A or a hundred only could zip their mouth off. Period.


No comments: