Sunday, July 8, 2012

A zipper pouch and books

 
  
 I made this 8" x 5" flat bottom zippered pouch this morning. The fabric cut out supposed meant for an extra-large pencil case, that's why it has got two-pencil print. Somehow, I think we (me & my kids) needed a craft pouch more than a pencil case, so that we can keep our increasing craft utensils in it. My sewing notions captured in the picture are for illustration only, all will be taken out and hand over to my crafty baby. Maybe I shall make a few more, I probably would need one as my cosmetics pouch, another as my toiletries pouch, and another as sewing its and bits pouch... just to name a few and definitely it would help me to get organized... : P


In another note, our books have arrived after much waiting. Kids can't wait any longer to get the parcel open and read the books first-hand. The mummy was as excited as the children to take the first peek at all those books. oh,... I love books!
 

These are some of our collections of books.

No comments: