Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Peter Pan collar shirt - details





This morning while I was driving home from early market'ing, I let my heart rules. It drove me to visit to one of my friends whom I missed her dearly lately. When I saw her during my last visit to her a few weeks ago, she looked more thin and frail than before. As usual, I didn't spend a long time at her place, I bought some fresh sea fishes and share a recipe to cook with her favourite vermicelli noodles. I know she likes vermicelli noodles. She says I'm concerned of her as much of a daughter. After the visit, my feel much relieved and my heart lighten up a little and I'm more pleased now.

Besides, the Peter Pan collar shirt is fully done now - with additional button and fine edging details, and it has to be in blue to match with this jeans miniskirt. I like this final result. Hope you could get some inspiration for your sewing and things you're making.

And if you're thinking of someone, go and visit them (for me - it's now, without much delay). That's the best way (through action) to show you care.

I need to leave for preparing dinner. Have a great day, friends!

No comments: