Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Chives and a lost subscription


  






My younger son came back with his subscription of Good Friend, but the other one is left with lost subscription, meaning that we had paid but the teacher did not give him the magazine. gosh... looks like I need to go 'see teacher' again soon. Frankly speaking, I don't really like to be present at the teacher's office unless it's quite necessary. Experiences did tell me that it's better don't show face there, the teachers tend to be pleasant, forgiving, fierce, autocratic, ...  since they don't like to see us, we also don't like to see them...shhhh, don't say I say one harrr...  
This is just a little hiccups in life, let's talk about other pleasant things that's happening around...
We sow some seeds during the weekend, among them are kai lan, brinjal, chilli...  but chives which we sow earlier are growing well. We have another 3 pots of mature chives plant which we do harvest them from time to time. In cooking, it goes well in fried noodles and char koay teow. Sometimes, my mother does come to get it for her cooking usage.
Did you see the drawstring bags which I just successfully made it? It's an addiction, once you know how to make one, you'll just wanted to make another and another. Sometimes there are requests from children, husband that they want to keep their camera, recorder, as their outdoor pouch and etc...I'm thinking to list down the steps and tutorial in making this drawstring bag. Hope I have that momentum soon.

 Happy Tuesday, friends!

2 comments:

Nat said...

Wow..so envy you..i tink i hv to wait few more years to hv time for all this...

Samm said...

Thanks for visiting, friend!
Enjoy your day ^_^