Thursday, May 10, 2012

Pants for Russ






Mid-term school exam was over, I took some break from the stressful busy schedule of revising my children's school syllabus. It was really stressful man when comparing each subject with every marks. Poor school going kids...and poor mothers that teach. Hence, I do not wish to say further on exam and school, let's talk about this little hobby of mine - to sew... yay...

It's very exciting when you've accomplished something that you'd made, and turn out to be rewarding too. From picking your fabric choice, pattern and the dedication we're putting in making that piece of art, to make for our love ones, every details pays off. I managed to make a soothe pants for Russ. Upon seeing the finished result, big R also requested one himself. I think I'll obliged to this little request by sweet baby. 

Last weekend, my father brought all of his children (five of us and with family) for buffet at E & O Hotel. I found a fun way of consuming this salted-biscuits - simply with some blue cheese (my favourite)! It's a great desserts towards the end of a meal. I think I've eaten ten if not more, and finished the whole disk of blue cheese ... : P That's a record breaking number as though there aren't salted biscuits outside a hotel... LOL...once in a blue mood take my recommendation and try this at home, it's rewarding. surely ^_^

No comments: