Thursday, January 12, 2012

Randomness


(The above photos courtesy by big R)

The scene at home when the cake just came out from the oven, right after dinner. Just nice with a dollop of vanilla ais-cream.

I let the kids get the feel of applying nail polish onto their toenails under close supervision. We chose toenails so that there won't be any problem the next day when they go to school : P
'the kids said: "look at my rainbow toenails..." Dad said: "aiyerrr.... geli lah..." '

Besides that, I'm working on a new pair of dress for my sewing project, namely 'cheongsam' using a Japanese printed natural cotton. Design, pattern and fabric have been done and cut out, just need some time to sew all the pieces together. I'm not sure whether it will be ready by Chinese New Year, but it should be tentatively.

No comments: