Monday, April 28, 2008

With Better English

You know what, I enrolled myself to English Language course. Oh God, I love to study! This is the 1st course which I've taken since in motherhood.

I missed the chance while in schooling years. Otherwise, I should score an A in English horr... and be the best in English in the class. hmm...... what a missed...

I really wish that I could brush up my English to be as good as those native speaker. And I want to teach this language to our children be it preschooler or primary level. With that, I would able to build them individually as a whole and to express my thought freely and convincingly. This is the power of language.

For myself, I think I could write better than speak. I think we dare not speak out. Our education system not doing good enough in training our student to be good in languages. I think that's the foundation of all. They just matter about scoring As.

As a mother at this century, they way we educate our children shouldn't be the same way as we were taught - the spoon-feed system. So, let's be open minded and let our children shine with their talent.

No comments: