Monday, October 14, 2013

Introducing Jess




Look at this gorgeous - Jess de sunblouse.
I've not been into sewing until the past week and finally successfully get this piece of creative hand work assembled. The very truth is - I'm out of shirt!! I need something with pleasant, youthful looking (no choice, but the truth is me not that young afterall...) and sweet blouse for daily wear, which means can go market'ing, school and presentable to meet with anybody who drop by to say hello's blouse. It is a pleasure to see it almost done, and it also means I'll get to wearing it very soon. hah..... But, before I get too excited of this new baby, there are a few more Jess(es) I need to get done for the sisters of mine. Gosh, still plenty of works to do...wishing you have a lovely day too!

No comments: