Saturday, March 31, 2012

Cheongsam Dress

I attended a teaching workshop this morning on drama and acting. And now somehow I couldn't switch it to sewing mode, my brain just resist to switch : ( So, I'll just show you what I've been completed with in the week. It was a long pending sewing project after many sewn, ripped, sewn and ripped. Finally... da..da... a piece of Chinese traditional ceongsam with modern touch. It's my size of M/L in 100% cotton fabric, oh, my favorite.


I've added a set of chinese button right on the collar. I couldn't think of any other color besides light purple tape for the bias.

This piece of ceongsam indeed was a detailed careful handmade, and that makes me couldn't resist to put it on me, but it would be better that I only wear it on special occasion... unless if I manage to make a few more pieces, that's another story ; )
Hope you have a wonderful weekend...

No comments: