Thursday, February 9, 2012

A new shirt for me

(picture by hubby, model by me)

I completed a new shirt for myself yesterday. I'm the kind that go for quality instead of quantity. As long as it look simple and comfortable on me, I don't mind having the same design in more than one piece. This is my O' necktie sunblouse. I prefer it with ruffled short sleeves - to be embedded with some vintage touch. yes. I love vintage.

This is something that I need and want - comfort that comes utmost in my lists in dresses that I'll put on myself for daily wear. Ever since I'm a stay-home-mom, I found those fashion lines in boutique stores doesn't suit me (with comfy and versatility) and way too pricey too. On the other end, the dresses that occasionally I buy from pasar malam, I never get to wear them more than once. For just a wash, it wrinkled up beyond an iron could fix.

(picture by hubby, model by me)

I enjoy looking at the mixture of fabrics that turn out to be the oohhh... and ahhhh... as a complete piece in the end result. It looks and works well, what you say?
There's another one in the making. I'll post a picture here once it's done.

No comments: