Monday, March 28, 2011

A birthday present

There was a fund raising charity event organised by Japanese who resides in Penang and as a die hard fan of Penang, I participated.
It's a jointly organised activity held by 6 organizations here. I'd made about 50cups of Soya and Longan Jelly cup as food donation. Apart from that, bought a few toys cars for my sons and a cookbook for myself during that junk sale too through donation.
I've spent more than a hundred ringgit just for this event which I've never been donated this much of money before ever since I'm a homemaker!

All the participants did incredibly well and a huge amount of a quarter of a million ringgit is being raised in just a day's charity sale.


And my birthday present just arrived a day before the charity event, it's a dream of every homemaker of having this Kitchen Aid's mixer in the kitchen place! I still can't believe that it sits in my kitchen. One thing that can be sured of is there will be more baking and cooking taking place soon ; )


No comments: