Friday, May 21, 2010

Martha Stewart is in Malaysia!

On Thursday early morning, my son Ryan woke me up early in the morning shouting: "Mummy, mummy, Martha Stewart show is on Friday 9am on NTV7, ah.. your favourite show!" As usual, my respond is: "hahh... ok... Get ready for school now..." I didn't bother and never take what he said seriously. Guess what, when I switched on the TV at 9.40am whilst sweeping the floor, I saw this 'Live with Martha Stewart' on NTV7 'The Breakfast Show'. Then I realized that what kid said might be reliable in certain circumstances!

It's amazing to see this super icon to be in our country. We are so close to her. If have the chance, I would like to know what she likes best (food & living) during her stay here...

why Penang Tourism Board never invite her here, Penangnites and Penang food definitely are as fabulous if not more than those in KL, too bad laa.....

2 comments:

Roger Loh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roger Loh said...

Hey Samm, I simply love Penang food... the char kway teow and other local hawker fare is truly unmatched. Can't wait to visit Penang again soon :-)

Roger Loh