Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Personal grooming

Recently, my friend and I went for a personal grooming workshop. She needed it more than I do because the way she dress really can go for pasar do marketing only and not to mention she is also the wife of a manufacturing boss. When I told her to improve on the way she carry herself, it doesn't has any impact on her. That's why I accompanied her to make the change.
I feel that every girl in college should have go through this kind of make up and grooming course before they come out to work. With good looking and proper attire, we will gain more confident and give better impression to others like able to impress potential business client, securing a dream job, and bla...bla...bla....
showing you the beautiful girl who is our coach... Evelyn


I bought some skincare products, our weather here needed this most - sunblock lotion. I won one as the lucky winner along with other products :D



No comments: