Monday, September 7, 2009

Washable Tiger Face Mask

For the past few weeks, I've been letting my children wear face mask to school. Those that they used to wear is the disposable type which I purchased from medicinal shop cost between 50sen to 80sen each. A layman on the street like me really don't know how many ply it is for a piece of disposable face mask, what's more the merchandiser now really chopping head to make fast buck out of this swine flu outbreak.
I've been purchased a lot of this, some say it cost only RM12/box of 50pcs for a 3ply mask... it should cost only 24sen instead of 80sen each! If one really want to 'protect' himself from the virus, N95 mask is the suitable one. Others, remained little known.

Then, I decided to come out with our version of face mask - washable, durable and it has thick filter layer within...
I want to prohibit kids them from putting their little fingers into the mouth, that's why needed this face mask cum mouth protector...

Ryan's mask is bigger than of Russell...

No comments: