Sunday, July 5, 2009

Customizeable Shopping Bag - A Greener World

It has been long time we don't play with colors and brushes. While still in the mood, I decided to be creative with the tote bag sewn recently along with No Plastic Bag campaign started recently.

In Penang, we declared Monday as a day without plastic bag - so, be a Plastic Bag Free person! I lauded the move, hope you will too. And to prove further more that I'm a pro-environmental person, I gave tote bags to my father, mother, sisters, brothers, sister-in-law....... and make sure they are reducing in using plastic bags.

This is our piece of art project this morning...




You can order this tote bag (without drawings) from me at a special 25% off from RM16 list price .
Please email to sam.premiumlink@gmail.com
and be as creative as you can be with your kids to have his/her own unique shopping bag...

Terms and conditions apply. Not for commercial purposes.

No comments: