Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Helping hand by Good Samaritan

Waited for Russell to wake up at 10am, we happily drove to morning market nearby (Batu Maung) to get something for makan... guess what, my old van broke down in the middle of the road while waiting for the green light. with 2 kids in the van, can't do anything besides asking them to help by waving hand to direct traffic to other lane while waiting for my father to come and fix it. don't know why it run out of electricity, something to do with the battery.

this is a new experience, some interesting discovery... well, as the place is very near to cargo airport, a lot of cargo trucks passing by very fast... some even asked me to switch on the double signal... I wished I were able to do so! some even waited behind and beeped me, those're really gong one..

then come a good samaritan that suddenly "zoom" stand beside my driving seat asking me to leave the vehicle as the traffic and trucks really drive in speed and accident might happen. without 2nd thought, i grabbed my 2 kids crossed the road to a nearby space to be waited there. while the good samaritan put some leaves on stick behind the vehicle indicating vehicle down with problem ... he even asked if need to call for mechanic if I haven't do so... then I noticed that he parked his truck somewhere 200m away and came to my aid.

Sometimes, we just need the ONE to come forward when we're in needy... I would like to say a big "Thank You" to him here.

No comments: